Long Pond Physical Therapy seeks Full-Time Physical Therapist
We are growing and looking for an experienced Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team. We’re looking for someone with experience working with a wide range of patient injuries and age groups, who is always ready to learn new techniques to further patient care. The person hired for the Physical Therapist position would partner with new and ongoing patients in our facility to create a Plan of Treatment consisting of the appropriate exercises, procedures and techniques required to promote effective, safe recovery. They will be responsible for coordinating with any healthcare professionals that are working with their patients and referring patients to specialists when appropriate. The right candidate is a patient, compassionate professional who encourages and inspires their patients to work toward greater independence and recovery.
This job is full-time that comes with medical, dental, vacation, retirement, paid continuing ed, and other ancillary benefits.
- Proven record of matching patient needs to treatment plans and proven record of implementing these plans safely and effectively.
- Strong experience administering a wide range of physical therapy techniques not limited to: manual therapy,giving massages; applying physical agents; initiating traction; utilizing whirlpool baths, cold laser, and ultrasound machines.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and injuries.
- A strong sense of empathy, a compassionate outlook on PT and the ability to motivate patients into pushing their limits in a responsible, safe way.
- We are looking for someone with 3 years of experience but new grads are encouraged to apply
- Must have MA Lic
- Self-marketing skills a plus as we are active in the community and networking
- Webpt experience also a plus
Apply here or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.